domingo, 4 de março de 2012

I Was Here
Beyoncé
I wanna leave my footprints on the sands of time
Know there was something thereAnd something
 that I left behindWhen I leave this world,
 I'll leave no regretsLeave something to remember, so they won't forget
I was here
I lived,
 I loved
I was here
I did,
I've done
Everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know
I was here
I want to say
I live each day,
 until I die
And all that I had something in, somebody's life
The hearts I had touched will be the proof that
 I leavethat I made a difference and this world will see
I was here
I lived,
 I loved
I was here
I did,
I've done
Everything that I wantedAnd it was more than I thought it would beI will leave my mark so everyone will know
I was here
I lived,
I loved
I was here
I did,
I've done
Everything that I wanted And it was more than I thought it would beI will leave my mark so everyone will know
I was here
I just want them to know
That I gave my all
Did my bestBrought someone to happiness
Left this world a little better
Just because I was here
I was here
I lived,
 I loved
I was here
I did, I've done
Everything that I wanted And it was more than I thought it would be
I wanna leave my mark so everyone will know I was here
I was here
I lived,
I loved
I was here
I did,
I've done
I was here
I was here
I lived,
I loved
I was here
I did
I've done
I was here


http://www.vagalume.com.br/beyonce/i-was-here.html#ixzz1oBkhCxOw

Um comentário:

  1. Essa música é trilha sonora da minha vida :(
    quando ela toca eu me lembro de cada passo que eu dei,cada derrota ,cada vitória.!
    :)

    ResponderExcluir